Welcome to Cultivative’s weekly roundup for all things PPC from around the web—everything you need to know right now about PPC!
At Cultivative, we’re all about making your life easier. We’ve gathered the top PPC news and innovations from around the web and getting it into your hands. Check out what we found this past week.
5 Creative Ways To Use The Facebook Ad Library To Your Advantage
By Alex Macura | Feb 24, 2022 | Search Engine Journal
The Facebook Ad Library’s purpose has evolved to be so much more than just offering electoral clarity. “Smart marketers think of it as an open door to creative inspiration when they’re in a bit of an advertising rut, need a bit of a boost for their next Facebook ad campaigns, or just want to up their marketing game and get better CTR on their advertisements,” explains Alex Macura. He recommends you use the Facebook Ad Library to improve your own Facebook ads to:
- Expose Yourself To Other Industries
- Spot The Difference With A/B Testing
- See Trends And Longevity
- Get The Jump On Competitors With Timing Cues
- Funnel Mapping
PPC Town Hall 50: Automation Layering Is the New PPC Insurance
By Vimal Bharadwaj | Feb 24, 2022 | Optmyzr
PPC is now at a point where most of the work is done by automation. Unfortunately, we cannot avoid it, so we must find a way to coexist with the machines while remaining in charge of our PPC campaigns. “Automation layering” is where you implement your own automation strategies over what Google or the other ad platforms are doing to put yourselves in charge. Joe Martinez, Michelle Morgan, and Aaron Levy discuss what automation layering is and how to go about it in this PPC Town Hall. Topics include:
- What is the panelists’ take on Automation Layering?
- What do the panelists think about enhanced conversions?
- What tools do the panelists use to create a layer of automation?
- Automation layering for bid management and messaging.
How Much Does Google Ads Cost in 2022?
By Kristen McCormick | Feb 25, 2022 | WordStream
Google Ads pricing varies depending on your industry, customer lifecycle, current trends, and how well you manage your account. Kristen McCormick covers all of the variables involved in Google Ads pricing so you can understand how much Google Ads will cost for your business and how to set a realistic budget, including:
- Factors that influence Google Ads pricing
- How Google determines your cost per click
- Budgeting and bidding
- Scheduling, location targeting, and device targeting
- The typical cost per click in Google Ads
- How much small businesses spend on Google Ads
- Key takeaways
Google Ads Updates Destination Requirements Policy
By Brooke Osmundson | Feb 28, 2022 | Search Engine Journal
Google Ads is updating its Destination requirements policy in March 2022 to improve clarity for advertisers. The changes being made will not impact the current policies. If you’re unclear why Google disapproved your ads in the past, these changes should benefit you. The main objective behind Google updating the destination policy is to provide clear examples and updated language of disapprovals. Changes to the policy include:
- Clarifying guidelines for “Insufficient Original Content” policy
- Introducing new “Destination not accessible” policy
- Updating examples in the “Destination not working” policy
16 Awesome Facebook Ad Examples (& Why They Work)
By Kristen McCormick | Feb 28, 2022 | WordStream
In addition to their granular targeting, Facebook ads are also favored for their visual experience. But they need to stand out. To help you get inspiration, Kristen McCormick shares the best Facebook ad examples and how you can apply them to set your ads apart from your competitors in the following categories:
- Fun Facebook ad examples
- Competitive Facebook ad examples
- Smart Facebook ad examples
- Facebook carousel ad examples
- Facebook video ad examples
Microsoft Advertising extends Shopping campaigns to more markets
By George Nguyen | Mar 1, 2022 | Search Engine Land
Microsoft Advertising’s Shopping campaigns will roll out in new markets in Latin America over the coming weeks. In addition, Marketing with Purpose attributes will become available globally, multi-asset Audience Ads are being tested in closed beta, and the company also plans to roll out seasonality adjustments for automated bidding this month.
How to Attract Quality Instagram Leads
By Anna Sonnenberg | Mar 2, 2022 | SocialMedia Examiner
“Instagram is an ideal platform for lead generation as long as you know how to run successful campaigns. With the right objective, audience, creative, and conversion sequence, you can use Instagram ads to drive lead generation and fill your sales funnel,” writes Anna Sonnenberg. Here are five steps she recommends to drive better leads with Instagram ads:
- Collect Lead Details On Instagram
- Collect Lead Details Off Instagram
- Build Remarketing Audiences to Maximize Budget and Target Warm Prospects
- Design Creative That Attracts and Captures Leads
- Turn Instagram Qualified Leads Into Customers
We hope you learned something new you can apply to your PPC business strategy. Let us know in the comments below what you want to start implementing. As always, we are happy to be a resource for your paid advertising needs. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Get your weekly dose of PPC industry news delivered right to your inbox! Subscribe to our newsletter HERE.