Welcome to Cultivative’s weekly roundup for all things PPC from around the web—everything you need to know right now about PPC!
At Cultivative, we’re all about making your life easier. We’ve gathered the top PPC news and innovations from around the web and getting it into your hands. Check out what we found this past week.
Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSA): Why You Should Use Them
By Candace Boren | Oct 25, 2022 | Marin One Blog
Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSA) are a crucial part of any digital marketing strategy, allowing you to target users who have already been to your site with new ads so you can bring them back again and land a sale. When used correctly, RLSA ads refine your ad campaigns and help direct your ad budget into a highly valuable market. To help boost your remarketing results or improve your search ad campaigns, Candace Boren covers:
- What Exactly is RLSA?
- How Does RLSA Work?
- 5 Benefits of RLSA
- The Do’s and Don’ts of RLSA
What Is Predictive Analysis and Its Role in a Winning Marketing Strategy
By Pohan Lin | Nov 2, 2022 | Hero Conf
“Predictive analysis is a form of business analysis that uses statistics or machine learning to predict the outcome of something. That something can be anything from consumer intent and customer lifetime value to sales trends,” writes Pohan Lin. Lin discusses how it can positively impact your business and marketing strategies, including:
- What is Predictive Analysis?
- The Role of Predictive Analysis in Marketing
- The Predictive Analysis Marketing Process
- How to Maximize Success in Marketing with Predictive Analysis
How to Scale Twitter Ads
By Anna Sonnenberg | Nov 2, 2022 | SocialMedia Examiner
“If you’re getting great results from a Twitter campaign, you have tons of options to take your ads to the next level,” writes Anna Sonnenberg. Sonnenberg instructs on how to scale Twitter ads so you reach your marketing goals more efficiently, including:
- Increase the Ad Group Budget
- Adjust the Bid Settings
- Expand Your Target Audience
- Introduce More Ad Placements
- Reach Audiences Outside of Twitter
- Refresh Your Creative Assets
Create Your Best Black Friday Ads in 2022
By Katie Sullivan Porter | Nov 2, 2022 | Marin One Blog
Black Friday is right around the corner; is your brand ready to stand out from the competition? As one of the most popular shopping times of the year, businesses must do all they can to supercharge their marketing campaigns and get in front of customers. Katie Sullivan Porter shares these tips for building the perfect Black Friday ad campaign:
- Choose your channels mindfully
- Prepare your ads early
- Personalize your ads
- Offer discounts that are impossible to turn down
- Leak deals as the holiday gets closer
- Maintain brand consistency
- Create visually engaging designs
- Encourage shoppers to take action NOW
4 Campaign Hygiene Optimizations for PPC Advertising Success
By Will Gray | Nov 3, 2022 | Optmyzr
“Account management is a necessary task that all PPC managers have to perform on a regular basis. While it can be time-consuming and tedious (like flossing your teeth), it’s unavoidable if you want to keep your account in good health,” writes Will Gray. Gray shares four of the most important “campaign hygiene” tasks PPC managers at WebMechanix perform on an ongoing basis to keep their accounts humming, including:
- Audit the search terms report
- Monitor your quality scores
- Prune out non-serving keywords
- Cut ties with low-performing keywords
How organizational structure can hurt PPC campaign performance
By Amanda Evans | Nov 4, 2022 | Search Engine Land
If your paid media campaigns stagnate, it may be time to look inward at your organization. “I’ve witnessed how an organization’s structure and culture can immediately impact campaign performance,” writes Amanda Evans. Here are three of the most common ways your organizational structure is killing campaign performance:
- Brand advertising is separated from demand generation
- IT is responsible for integrating data with ad platforms
- Multiple agencies managing paid media
How to Get Customers to Call You: Call Ads for Facebook and Instagram
By Anna Sonnenberg | Nov 7, 2022 | SocialMedia Examiner
“Call ads won’t work for every business or target audience. But when you want to connect with potential customers over the phone, Meta’s new call ad features are likely to help you get better results and track them more accurately,” writes Anna Sonnenberg. Sonnenberg describes how to use five features and tools to improve results from Meta’s Instagram and Facebook click-to-call ads, including:
- How to Use the Meta Call Ads Callback Option
- How to Set Up Meta Call Ads for the Facebook
- How to Optimize Meta Call Ads for 60-Second Calls
- How to Use the Meta Call Ads Pre-Call Business Feature
- What Is Meta’s In-App Calling Option?
We hope you learned something new you can apply to your PPC business strategy. Let us know in the comments below what you want to start implementing. As always, we are happy to be a resource for your paid advertising needs. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Get your weekly dose of PPC industry news delivered right to your inbox! Subscribe to our newsletter HERE.