Welcome to Cultivative’s weekly roundup for all things PPC from around the web—everything you need to know right now about PPC!
At Cultivative, we’re all about making your life easier. We’ve gathered the top PPC news and innovations from around the web and getting it into your hands. Check out what we found this past week.
7 Marketing Use Cases for Advanced Language Generation
By Ethan Hanson | Apr 12, 2023 | Merkle
Ethan Hanson discusses seven marketing use cases for advanced language generation (ALG):
- Dynamic Product Descriptions: ALG can be used to generate unique product descriptions for each item in a retailer’s catalog, improving SEO and increasing conversions.
- Email Marketing: ALG can be used to generate personalized email subject lines, pre-header text, and email body content based on customer data and preferences.
- Landing Pages: ALG can create unique landing pages for each customer segment, improving relevance and engagement.
- Chatbots and Voice Assistants: ALG can power chatbots and voice assistants, improving customer service and providing personalized recommendations.
- Personalization: ALG can generate personalized content such as blog posts, social media posts, and product recommendations.
- Content Creation: ALG can generate content such as headlines, captions, and ad copy, saving time and resources.
- Multilingual Marketing: ALG can generate content in multiple languages, improving reach and engagement with non-native speakers.
Microsoft Advertising: 7 Tips to Drive More Conversions
By Katie Sullivan Porter | Apr 14, 2023 | Marin One Blog
Microsoft Advertising is a valuable platform for advertisers to reach their target audience and drive conversions. To maximize the potential of the platform, advertisers should focus on seven key tips:
- Utilize Microsoft Advertising’s targeting options to hone in on specific audiences.
- Take advantage of the platform’s ad extensions to provide more detailed information to users.
- Use negative keywords to prevent your ads from showing up in irrelevant searches.
- Optimize your landing pages to ensure they are relevant and user-friendly.
- Use automated bidding strategies to save time and improve performance.
- Utilize Microsoft’s AI-powered audience features to target users based on their behavior and interests.
- Continuously test and optimize your campaigns to ensure the best possible results.
Why Ad Creative Is the Key to Unlocking Higher Conversions in 2023
By Diana-Alina Aldea | Apr 17, 2023 | Optmyzr
Ad creative is a crucial element in the success of any advertising campaign, and its importance is only increasing in 2023. With more competition and sophisticated algorithms, ad creative can make or break the success of an ad campaign. Therefore, keeping up with the latest trends and incorporating them into your ad creative strategies, such as personalization, storytelling, and visual content is important. Additionally, testing and optimization of ad creative is essential for finding the best-performing ads and improving overall ad performance. Don’t underestimate the power of ad creative in achieving your advertising goals.
Why & How to Set Up Google Ads Enhanced Conversions (with Video Tutorial!)
By Alessandro Colarossi | Apr 17, 2023 | WordStream
Google Ads’ Enhanced Conversions feature allows advertisers to track and optimize conversions beyond simple clicks or form fills, providing more valuable data for campaign performance analysis. To set up Enhanced Conversions, advertisers need to ensure that their Google Ads account is linked to their Google Analytics account and that their conversion tracking is set up correctly. They can then enable Enhanced Conversions by going to their conversion settings and selecting the “Use Enhanced Conversions” option. Once enabled, advertisers can use the new data provided by Enhanced Conversions to make more informed decisions about their ad campaigns and improve overall conversion rates.
Microsoft wants to drive more traffic, revenue to publishers
By Danny Goodwin | Apr 17, 2023 | Search Engine Land
Microsoft Advertising has announced that it will share some of its advertising revenue with publishers and partners using its ad platform. The Microsoft Audience Network will allow publishers to monetize their content and earn a percentage of the revenue from ads served through their platforms. The program is part of Microsoft’s larger efforts to provide a more competitive alternative to Google and Facebook’s ad networks. The move is expected to attract more publishers to Microsoft’s ad platform and help the company expand its reach in the digital advertising market.
5 Reasons Retail Media Ads Fail
By Armando Roggio | Apr 17, 2023 | Practical Ecommerce
Armando Roggio discusses five reasons why retail media ads may fail:
- Poor Targeting: If the ads are not targeted properly, they may not reach the right audience, resulting in low click-through rates and conversions.
- Overlooking the Customer Journey: Ads that do not take into account the customer journey may not resonate with consumers, resulting in low engagement and conversions.
- Ineffective Creative: Poor ad creative can fail to grab the audience’s attention and fail to convey the intended message.
- Lack of Data Insights: Retailers may not fully utilize their data to optimize their ad campaigns, resulting in inefficient spending and poor performance.
- Failure to Measure and Optimize: Without proper measurement and optimization, retailers may not be able to identify what is working and what is not, and therefore, may not be able to make necessary adjustments to improve performance.
Google To Advertisers: Upgrade To New Search Ads 360 By 2024
By Kristi Hines | Apr 17, 2023 | Search Engine Journal
Google has introduced new features for Search Ads 360 that offer better cross-channel support and improved reporting capabilities. Advertisers are advised to upgrade to the latest version before the previous version is shut down in April 2024. The update aims to enhance the overall advertiser experience and maintain Google’s competitiveness in the ad tech market.
We hope you learned something new you can apply to your PPC business strategy. Let us know in the comments below what you want to start implementing. As always, we are happy to be a resource for your paid advertising needs. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Get your weekly dose of PPC industry news delivered right to your inbox! Subscribe to our newsletter HERE.